How to Perform Netgear EX3700 Setup in Less than 5 min?
Netgear ex3700 is one of the famous WiFi range extenders. As we all know, the WiFi range extender boosts the existing network range and speed and creates a stronger signal in hard-to-reach access. With the help of this everyone can improve the internet range up to 750 Mbps. It is a compact power line adapter that offers decent network connectivity. operate the Netgear Ex3700 setup with Follow the various method given below. It is suitable for smaller homes and perfect for anyone on a budget.
The Netgear WiFi Range Extender EX3700 is an excellent budget-friendly WiFi range extender that can add WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet. Extenders work like a bridge between a WiFi router and a WiFi device outside the WiFi router range.
You can operate the Netgear Ex3700 setup by using various methods, which are as follows.
- Using WPS Method
- Using Web Browser Method
Instructions for Netgear EX3700 Setup Using WPS Method
Here are a few steps to consider if you use the WPS method to set up your WiFi range extender. Carefully follow the below-mentioned steps without skipping anything.
- The WPS feature of Netgear EX3700 allows easy connection to devices with the WPS capability without needing to type the wireless password. By the below-mentioned steps, we will boost the range and speed of WiFi at home or office.
- Turn on Netgear ex3700 Extender and plug-in power outlet.
- Place the Extender in the same room as the WiFi Router.
- Press the WPS button on your Net gear WiFi extender, located on the side panel of the Extender.
- Hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on the main WiFi router.
- Wait till that the Extender connects to the existing wireless network.
- The WPS LED on Net gear EX3700 AC750 extender will become solid green, and the 2.4 GHz (Gigahertz) Link Rate LED will light up.
- If the Net gear EX3700 link status LED lights white, the connection between router and Extender is good.
- Move the Extender to the preferred location.
- Take any WiFi-enabled device to the location having inadequate WiFi router coverage.
- Connect the device to the extended network and enjoy a good speed internet connection.
Note: If your wireless device has a WPS feature, press the WPS button on the Extender. Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your wireless device to instantly connect them without typing the wireless password.
Netgear EX3700 Setup Using Web Browser Method
Consider the below-mentioned steps to set up your Netgear extender device via the manual method.
- First, plug Netgear ex3700 Extender into power.
- Wait until the Power LED becomes solid green.
- Connect your modem or home router using WiFi
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in any web browser and click on the new Extender setup.
- Choose your WiFi network and click on Next.
- Enter a network name and customize security setting and click on Next
- Connect the wireless device to the Extender and click on continue.
- Netgear EX3700 is configured as a wireless range Extender.
- Click on next to proceed with the registration process.
- After completion of the registration process, click on Finish.
Once you have completed all the steps mentioned earlier, it’s time to change your Netgear ex3700 extender location. Keep your extender device in the middle of your home or workplace so that it can get proper signals from your router device to distribute good internet in the dead network zone area.